Beartracker OEM parts
If its versatility and value you're looking for, then climb aboard the BearTracker®. From its class-longest wheelbase (46.1") to its class-leading cargo capacity, no mid-size machine anywhere delivers such full-size performance at such big-time value.
At the heart of the Beartracker is the smooth, torquey 230cc, 4-stroke that puts out extremely usable low and
mid-range power. Couple it with the smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with automatic clutch,
reverse and low 1st gear, rugged, low-maintenance shaft drive... and youre going places.
A key feature the BearTracker shares with its larger Bear brethren is a corrosion-free (and performance-enhancing)
stainless steel exhaust header.
Class-leading stopping power is at your fingertips, courtesy of hydraulic front disc and fully sealed rear drum brakes.
These features and its reliability are just some of the premium benefits found
on this exceptional, value-packed machine.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- New wrinkle finish front bar carry and cargo racks are super-durable and can pack a class-leading 165 total pounds (66 front, 99 rear) of payload.
- Smooth, torquey 230cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke single produces superb low- and mid-range power for both utility and recreational use.
- Easy, push-button electric starting in any gear backed up by auxiliary
- Smooth-shifting 5-speed transmission with automatic clutch, reverse and super-low, stump-pulling first gear.
- DC-CDI ignition system ensures dependable starting and puts out consistent spark at all RPMs for optimal engine performance.
- Automatic cam chain tensioner reduces engine maintenance and helps extend engine life.
- Full-size chassis design provides ample space and all-day comfort for a variety of riders.
- MacPherson strut front suspension features 4.9" of travel.
- Sturdy steel swingarm features a single rear shock with 5.3" of travel.
- Class-longest wheelbase at 46.1" creates ample legroom to further
enhance incomparable rider comfort.
- 5.9" of ground clearance and a smooth undercarriage help skirt obstacles out on the trail.
- Lightweight chassis set-up combines low-effort steering with a tight turning radius for sharp, responsive handling in a wide range of
conditions and environments.
- Large-diameter ventilated hydraulic front disc brakes and a fully sealed rear drum provide awesome stopping power in a variety of conditions.
- Full-size 22 x 7-10 front and 22 x 10-10 rear tires further boost ground
clearance for enhanced handling and terrainability.
- Reliable, low-maintenance shaft drive.
- Heavy-duty front bumper, skid plate and bodywork enhance overall durability by protecting against rock and debris damage.
- Two-step powder-coating process used on frame creates a flawless finish and helps protect further against nature's harshest elements.
- Rugged, ribbed front and rear fenders are extra wide for outstanding
mud and splash protection.
- Specially designed, thickly padded seat widely contoured for incomparable rider comfort.
- Rugged, serrated footrests provide excellent grip and rider comfort with superb durability.
- Standard trailer hitch allows added towing benefit and can haul nearly 730 pounds of payload.
- Easy-to-use, handlebar-mounted parking brake.
- Rear brake light.
- Dual 25-watt headlights help maximize low-light and nighttime visibility.
- Built in Newnan, GA, USA.